Tha famous daya river

Monday, December 28, 2009

Be a dreamer!!!!

As a child I used to dream of becoming a ticket usher in the cinema hall. Dont laugh. Because I had my own reasons for that. My nubile mind used to think it is the best job in the world. Because of three humble reasons.

1. You get to see films everyday.....for FREE.
2. You helped people by showing them a torch in the dark. A symbolic way of helping people in distress.
3. You get paid.

So these were my logic of thinking that this was the best job in the world and I promised my mother of becoming one.

No I didnt become one.
But I was wondering there were so many things we wanted to do or we wanted to become.But couldnt.And life goes on making us dance to a different tune. Every time. Dreams anyways are dreams. We aren't achievers unless we become good dreamers, thus said someone.
So dream on.



बिखरे मेरे ख्वाब जो
हथेली ना समेट सका
एक बार फिर से उन ख्वाबों को नींदों में पनाह दो

आँखों के उन किनारों में मंजिल की धुन सवार हे
पंखों में फिर से जान भर
आकाश को छूने दो

No comments:

Post a Comment