Tha famous daya river

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

We are living beings or we are machines!!!

We are living beings or we are machines!!!
Thats the question my friend asked me today.He just had a tiff with his module leader and was exasperated.
I answered, neither of them we are a third kind. We are the IT people.
This is how auto wallahs, house maids and vendors refer us.
Frankly, every second person I know on this planet earth works in a s/w company. Every third person I know earns his/her income from IT people and every fourth people I know wants to join an IT company. So world is small after all.

Hey, BTW needless to say this blog is different . When I say that, I mean it is different. It is about all and everything that I do, that I believe in and that I would like to do and which is not at all related to IT.
So lets start.

No comments:

Post a Comment